EATHAN has published and continues to publish several reports on various aspects as often dictated by our Strategic Plan. Additionally, we continue to participate in the publication of several reports by others.
In this page, you will find our reports as well as publications touching on matters regarding trans, intersex and non-binary persons in East Africa and the rest of the world.
EATHAN Reports & Publications
- Nilinde Nisife – How Safety & Security Affects Access to Health & HIV Services among ITGNC East Africans – June 2018
- Situational Analysis on ITGNC persons in Tanzania April 2019
- Situational Analysis on ITGNC persons in Uganda May 2019
- Situational Analysis on ITGNC persons in Rwanda June 2019
- Situational Analysis on ITGNC persons in Burundi June 2019
- Situational Analysis on ITGNC persons in Kenya July 2019
Reports & Publications from Elsewhere
- Out of Bounds: UHAI EASHRI ITGNC Lived Realities Report 2017
- Kenya Intersex Taskforce Report 2018
- Transforming Health: International Rights-Based Advocacy for Trans Health
- Harmful Treatment: The Global Reach of So-Called Conversion Therapy
- “If we don’t get services, we will die” : Tanzania’s Anti-LGBT Crackdown and the Right to Health – Human Rights Watch Report
- ‘Living Free & Equal’ : What States are doing to tackle violence and discrimination against Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex People